The visitor / user of the pages and services of the website of GR. SARANTIS SA must read this carefully and in case of disagreement with the terms listed, must not use it. Otherwise it is presumed that the visitor / user accepts the terms of the present and gives his consent. The legal information and the terms herein govern all the websites of GR. SARANTIS SA, unless explicitly stated otherwise on a specific page.
SARANTIS SA is not responsible for any action taken by any person or organization, wherever they are located, as a result, directly or indirectly, of information contained in or accessed through this website, regardless of whether this information is provided by GR. SARANTIS SA or some other third party. Nothing on this website should be construed as providing advice or making any recommendations and this website should not be construed as a basis for any decision or action. The information contained on this website may not always be fully up to date and, for this reason, this information is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. GR. SARANTIS SA makes no representations or warranties in any way, directly or indirectly, about the content of this website, including, but not limited to, the timeliness, accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of this content or that the outcome which may result from the use of the website will not contain errors or will be reliable. The visitor/user agrees that the use of information received or downloaded from or through this website is at his/her sole discretion and is his/her responsibility.
Upon entering this website, the visitor/user of the pages and services of the website of GR. SARANTIS SA accepts that its use is at his/her own risk and that none of the parties involved in the creation, production or publication of this website bears any responsibility at all. Indicatively, but not restrictively, it is stated that this website is not responsible for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages or costs or expenses of any kind (including attorney's fees, expert fees or other costs) which may arise directly or indirectly from access , the use or navigation of this website or the downloading of any material, text, data, images, videos or audio files from this website including, but not limited to, any virus-induced event, bug, human action, or omission from any computer system, telephone line, computer hardware, software, or program malfunction, or any other error, omission, or delay in transmission from the computer or the network connection.
SARANTIS SA, without guaranteeing and therefore not being responsible, makes every effort to ensure that the information and all content are governed by maximum accuracy, clarity, timeliness, completeness and availability. In no case, including the event of negligence is GR. SARANTIS SA responsible for any damage caused to the visitor / user due to the use of this website.
It is emphasized that nothing on this website can be considered as an invitation to invest or otherwise to participate in shares, or other securities of GR. SARANTIS SA. Actual results and developments may differ materially from any forecast, opinion or ambition expressed on this website and past price performance of any subject securities should not be considered as a reliable guide to future performance.
Also, in relation to the information on the products of GR. SARANTIS SA, which are related to food supplements, personal care items, deodorants, shower gels, etc., the visitor's access to the electronic content hereof is intended for information only and should in no case be perceived, directly or indirectly, as a suggestion, recommendation, advice or encouragement to use treatments or receive treatment, as the website, no matter how specialized or valid may be, provides general information and cannot replace the medical diagnosis. The user who chooses to rely on the information of the website does so at his/her own sole responsibility and GR. SARANTIS SA is not responsible for any damage suffered by the user from the use of this information.
The copyrights regarding this website, including, without limitation, all documents, files, texts, images, graphics and accessories contained therein and in the general image of the website, are the copyright of GR. SARANTIS SA, subject to all rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. The GR. SARANTIS SA authorizes the user to copy and print excerpts or documents from this website (except for content held by a third party and designated as such) for non-commercial use by the user given that any copy or excerpt of these documents or pages acquired retains all copyrights or other notices of ownership and any disclaimer contained in them. All logos of GR. SARANTIS SA and the trademarks may not be used or reproduced without the prior written consent of GR. SARANTIS SA. Unless otherwise specified, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form, including framing, creation of any production work based on the website and / or its content, integration into other websites, systems electronic retrieval, is prohibited. No link to this website may be included in any other website without the prior written approval of GR. SARANTIS SA. Except for this limited license, nothing on this website should be construed to guarantee any other rights or licenses in respect of any copyright, patent or trademark of GR. SARANTIS SA or any third party. All product names mentioned on this website are trademarks of SARANTIS Group, except for those brands that are indicated to be owned by other companies.
All content on this website, including but not limited to texts, names, trademarks, logos, graphics, illustrations, photographs, video or audio files and in general any kind of files is the intellectual property of GR. SARANTIS SA and is governed by national and international copyright provisions, with the exception of explicitly recognized third party rights. It is therefore expressly prohibited to reproduce, republish, copy, store, sell, transmit, distribute, publish, execute, download, translate, modify in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior consent of GR. SARANTIS SA, unless otherwise specified herein. The user/visitor accepts that everything contained in the pages of this website is a registered trademark or intellectual property of GR. SARANTIS SA, or third parties (used after licensing) and therefore unauthorized use may result in a penalty or fine.
All information provided to GR. SARANTIS SA by the user of the website (including, but not exclusively, personal information, know-how, comments, ideas, questions, techniques, excerpts or other similar information) shall not be considered confidential. GR. SARANTIS SA may disclose, copy and use all or any of this information for any purpose without limitation. In any case GR. SARANTIS SA will not prevent the use of this information for the purpose of developing, manufacturing and promoting its products.
This website may contain content that is owned by third parties (e.g. articles, data or excerpts) and may also contain hyperlinks that lead to websites owned by third parties. GR. SARANTIS SA provides content and links to these third parties for the convenience of its users. GR. SARANTIS SA has no control over the websites owned by third parties or their content, which are accessed from this website or are available on this website and, therefore, GR. SARANTIS SA does not endorse, fund, advise or otherwise accept any responsibility for these websites or this content owned by third parties. More specifically, GR. SARANTIS SA does not accept any liability arising from any claim that the content held by third parties (whether published on this website or any other website) infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or violates any responsibility arising from any information or opinion contained on this website or content held by third parties.
Although this website may link to other websites, this website is not responsible for the content and services of the other websites to which it links, or guarantees their availability. GR. SARANTIS SA disclaims any direct or indirect endorsement, approval, affiliation, sponsorship or collaboration with the linked sites, unless expressly stated herein. Upon entering this website, the visitor / user of this website accepts that GR. SARANTIS SA is not responsible for any problems that may arise during the visit / use of the websites which the present website refers or links to, as such responsibility relates exclusively to the sphere of responsibility of the respective websites.
The use of the software downloaded from this website is solely at the discretion and assessment of potential risks by the user. It should ensure that the software you download from this website on your personal computer is suitable for use on your computer and that it does not contain viruses.
SARANTIS SA reserves the right to change or withdraw any part or the entire website at any time without prior notice. Despite the above, GR. SARANTIS SA is not obliged to keep the website up to date. Users of this website are not entitled to any compensation because they are unable to use the services offered by this website.
SARANTIS SA reserves the right to review the current legal information at any time and for any reason, without prior notice or obligation. Users / visitors must always check for possible changes and if they continue to use the site, it is presumed in any case that they accept the modified terms and conditions. Otherwise they must refrain from using / visiting this website.
All questions should be sent via email to the following email address email@example.com .
firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, there is the possibility of unsubscribing to the informative e-mail message.
GR. SARANTIS' SA Cookies Policy
We may use the information we collect and / or receive about you to investigate and help prevent illegal activity or activity that threatens our network or otherwise jeopardizes the provision of the website.
Please read the following terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully, as they govern your status as a User-Member of the Website provided by GR. SARANTIS SA. By linking to and roaming this website, you agree to be bound by these terms, as they are modified from time to time. GR. SARANTIS SA may, for any reason and without notice, change these Terms. GR. SARANTIS SA will make every effort to indicate any changes to these Terms by giving notice on the home page of this Website. Your continued use of this Website after the effective date of any changes to these Terms will be construed as your acceptance of those changes.
1. Your status as a member of this Website is personal to you and therefore should not be shared with any other person. In the event that you are given a username and / or password or other information during your registration, you agree to keep them secure and confidential and you agree to (i) inform GR. SARANTIS SA as soon as you become aware of any unauthorized disclosure or use of your personal username and / or password and (ii) you are responsible for any loss or damage resulting from this unauthorized use or disclosure.
2. You are responsible for providing all equipment required to access the Website and for all related third party charges (e.g. telephone charges and Internet Service Provider charges).
3. You agree to use this Website only in accordance with these Terms. In the event that your unauthorized use of this Website results in the loss or damage of any person who subsequently files a claim against GR. SARANTIS SA, you agree to compensate GR. SARANTIS SA for all losses and / or damages arising from such a claim.
4. As a member of this Website you undertake:
- To use this Website in accordance with the written instructions for which you will be informed from time to time by GR. SARANTIS SA and not to use the Website for any purpose other than that for which it is provided in accordance with these Terms or as otherwise specified in the publications or announcements of GR. SARANTIS SA,
- To not knowingly or unintentionally react, when using the Website, to the provisions of any legal or regulatory requirements of any competent authority having jurisdiction over you or to any activity you undertake,
- To not use the Website in order to make unauthorized attempts to access the systems of GR. SARANTIS SA or third party networks,
- To not use the Website in order to conduct business or other activities or to engage in activities that are prohibited by law,
- To not use the Website in order to transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or threatening in nature or that infringes the rights of third parties, or for the purposes of causing disturbance, harassment, or unnecessary concern to any third party, or sending messages which you know to be false or use the Website for such purposes,
- To immediately inform GR. SARANTIS SA regarding any claim or action of any nature against you for any use of the Website and, upon request by GR. SARANTIS SA, to immediately terminate the transaction for which the accusation was made, and
- To immediately inform GR. SARANTIS SA regarding any changes that affect the details of your registration. It is your responsibility to ensure that your registration details are kept up to date.
5. TERMINATION. You may terminate your membership of this Website at any time by giving notice to GR. SARANTIS SA.
6. GR. SARANTIS SA may in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue the provision of the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice toward you. In the event that GR. SARANTIS SA discontinues the provision of this Website, you agree that GR. SARANTIS SA will immediately deactivate your status as a member and will delete any personal information related to your status as a member.
7. GR. SARANTIS SA does not bear any responsibility regarding any loss on your part which is related to the provision of this website, whether it has been caused by breach of contract or by misinterpretation or by negligence or by any other offense (quasi-tort) by GR. SARANTIS SA including, but not limited to, any loss of profit, business opportunity, or any accidental, consequential, financial, or indirect loss or special loss that you have suffered and that has arisen from any liability of GR. SARANTIS SA regarding the website or these terms, regardless of whether you consulted GR. SARANTIS SA over the possibility of such a loss or damage. For the purpose of this article, the employees, agents, affiliated companies and subcontractors of GR. SARANTIS SA are included.
8. GR. SARANTIS SA provides this website as a free service to its users.
9. The visitor / user of this website must comply with the provisions of Greek, European and International Law and the relevant legislation governing telecommunications, and on the other hand to refrain from any illegal and abusive use of the content and services of this website. Any damage caused to this website or the Internet which will result from the misuse or improper use of the relevant services by the user / visitor falls within the scope of his/her sole responsibility.
10. Illegal or Unlawful Conduct: The visitor / user of this website must not post or transmit on this website any pornographic, obscene, defamatory, insulting, threatening, illegal or other material that may constitute, or lead to a conduct that could in turn constitute, a criminal offense, may cause a civil liability, or may otherwise violate any provision of law. Although GR. SARANTIS SA or any other party involved in the creation, production or publication of this website may monitor, inspect or revise transmissions and other related activity, GR. SARANTIS SA and all parties involved in the creation, production or release of this website disclaim any liability that may arise from their content including indicative and non-limiting claims for defamation, verbal abuse, blasphemy, impersonation or infringement of copyright.
11.1. GR. SARANTIS SA will send all notifications related to the Terms and the use of this Website via e-mail to the latest known e-mail address you have indicated or by mail to the latest known postal address.
11.2. GR. SARANTIS SA may assign these Terms to a third party and / or appoint subcontractors, including external service providers, to perform its rights and obligations under these Terms.
11.3. If any article of these Terms is deemed inapplicable, it will not affect the validity and applicability of the other articles.
11.4. These Terms represent the overall agreement between you and GR. SARANTIS SA and governs the access to and use of the Website by you. These Terms take precedence over any other written agreement between you and GR. SARANTIS SA in relation to the use of this Website.
11.5 Especially for the IR (Investor Relations) section, or where applicable elsewhere, these Terms will be interpreted in accordance with the Code of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission.
11.6.For users under 18 years of age, it is considered a given to obtain the prior consent of the parents / guardians in each case of declaration of personal data on the website of GR. SARANTIS SA.
This contract of use is governed by the Provisions of Greek Law, the directives and regulations of European Law and the relevant International provisions and is interpreted on the basis of the rules of good faith, transactional ethics and the economic and social purpose of the right. If a provision is deemed contrary to law and therefore invalid or void, it automatically ceases to be valid, without in any case affecting the validity of the other terms. No modification of the terms of this contract will be considered and such modification will not be part of it, if it has not been formulated in writing and has not been incorporated into it. The competent courts for any disputes arising on the occasion of this contract are the Courts of Athens, Greece.